School is back in which means our schedules just got busier!
Nationally-acclaimed pediatrician, Doctor Bill Sears shares some convenient ways to keep your family’s healthy diets on track during the busy back-to-school season. heck out his 5 healthy tips here!
Key advantages to traditional gardening
- Comes with everything you need to start growing
- Compact design fits almost anywhere, including patios, decks, porches, balconies, terraces, or rooftop gardens
- Soil-free system means there is no weeding, tilling, kneeling, or getting dirty
- No gardening experience is necessary
- Grows many fruits and almost any vegetable, herb, or flower—faster than in soil
- Uses less than 10% of the water and land involved in traditional gardening
- Reduces the need for pesticides, insecticides, or herbicides
- Fewer issues with climate, such as heat, cold, drought
- Help is just a call or click away
Visit Real Food Nuts 4 Juice Plus or
contact us at 310-766-8269 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Frauds that will Wreck Your Diet!
Found this great slideshow article showing some of the foods that appear healthy but not necessarily are and wanted to share.
Some of these foods we think are healthy can actually sabotage your diet.
Click the pic above to see the slideshow.
5 wide mouth quart size mason jars
15 tablespoons yogurt coleslaw dressing
3 large red bell peppers, chopped
3 broccoli crowns, chopped small
½ pound thick sliced organic deli ham, chopped
6 ounces dry spiral whole grain pasta, cooked and cooled
5 ounces block swiss cheese, chopped
5 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
5 cups spinach, arugula, radicchio salad blend
Pour 3 tablespoons of salad dressing into each of the mason jars. Then layer ingredients into the jar starting with peppers then following with broccoli, ham, pasta, cheese, pumpkin seeds, and finishing with salad blend.
To eat pour salad into a bowl and mix all ingredients together until evenly coated with salad dressing.
Make Ahead Instructions
These salads can be prepared 5 days ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator.